In 2000, Stacy founded TechnoDyke.Com. During its eight year run, TechnoDyke was a dynamic online publication and forum whose mission was to facilitate online and real-time community by providing queer-centric media by/for queer women. Over its eight year run, TechnoDyke’s audience soared to over 50,000 unique visitors per month and over 15,000 registered members. TechnoDyke went offline in 2008 as Stacy’s activism found a new passion and focus.
- Finally, the Scottish/Spanish Fusion we've all been waiting for. #eurovision2013 10 hours ago
- Another Feminist Killjoy post - this time about #FitchTheHomeless http://t.co/TLGxbC8y8p 3 days ago
- When the first thing a solicitor says to you when you answer the door is "er, have you been outside today?" you might be studying too hard. 1 week ago
- Who are you to say who can or can’t have children? Guess what —...
- talkingonmute: This is Thin Privilege: A few years ago, I was rushed to the emergency room because...
- I love this blog!! As a "health" blog a lot of people I follow post stuff like "fit not fat" and other fat shaming things and I thank you every day for being my much needed voice of reason :) everyone should read what you post
- Focusing on the Fabulousness
- The Right to Discriminate?
- Placental Complications Increase With Prior Cesarean