SansLux.com is an exploration of luxury and necessity and a statement on consumerism and the culture of “need” as a whole. As I’m able, I choose one week at a time in which I give up one item or habit commonly taken for granted (car, cable TV, privacy, spending money, etc.) and blog about my experience.
- Finally, the Scottish/Spanish Fusion we've all been waiting for. #eurovision2013 5 hours ago
- Another Feminist Killjoy post - this time about #FitchTheHomeless http://t.co/TLGxbC8y8p 3 days ago
- When the first thing a solicitor says to you when you answer the door is "er, have you been outside today?" you might be studying too hard. 1 week ago
- Who are you to say who can or can’t have children? Guess what —...
- talkingonmute: This is Thin Privilege: A few years ago, I was rushed to the emergency room because...
- I love this blog!! As a "health" blog a lot of people I follow post stuff like "fit not fat" and other fat shaming things and I thank you every day for being my much needed voice of reason :) everyone should read what you post
- Focusing on the Fabulousness
- The Right to Discriminate?
- Placental Complications Increase With Prior Cesarean