The ChunkyDunks are an annual summer series of body-positive, private group swims. Swimsuits can be a daunting task for even the most confident individual, and those whose empowerment is fledgling can find it nearly impossible to fathom. The ChunkyDunks seek to use tongue-in-cheek humor with its name to invite those who needed a little encouragement and support to don their suits, connect with their bodies and have a great time in the water. These events are ongoing as of now. Stacy passed the reigns of this project to others in the community in 2009 and is only marginally involved at present.
- Exams over for the year. Drunk. Relieved. Did really well! A few days off then dissertation planning. Also got a First on my animation! Yay! 7 hours ago
- Finally, the Scottish/Spanish Fusion we've all been waiting for. #eurovision2013 5 days ago
- Another Feminist Killjoy post - this time about #FitchTheHomeless http://t.co/TLGxbC8y8p 1 week ago
- Thin privilege is not being given the smallest slice of cake "for your own good"
- traveldustedshoes: This is Thin Privilege: The refrain of the fatphobic medical professional:...
- Thin privilege is not having to search for a doctor who’ll prescribe the medication that will...
- OoTD No. 32 – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Amy Lamé in Unhappy Birthday
- Fat Stigma, Healthism and Eating Disorders