In 2007, along with a group of friends, Stacy organized the one-off event, Blasphemy Ball PDX. Held (appropriately) in a club called Dante’s, the Blasphemy Ball was an evening of performance and dance whose aim was to poke fun at zealoutry, bigotry and oppression; one big night of heresy and hedonism; one night of focused, therapeutic rebellion. The show sold out and featured live suspension piercing, fire dancing and a “confessional” booth.
- Exams over for the year. Drunk. Relieved. Did really well! A few days off then dissertation planning. Also got a First on my animation! Yay! 8 hours ago
- Finally, the Scottish/Spanish Fusion we've all been waiting for. #eurovision2013 5 days ago
- Another Feminist Killjoy post - this time about #FitchTheHomeless http://t.co/TLGxbC8y8p 1 week ago
- Thin privilege is not being given the smallest slice of cake "for your own good"
- traveldustedshoes: This is Thin Privilege: The refrain of the fatphobic medical professional:...
- Thin privilege is not having to search for a doctor who’ll prescribe the medication that will...
- OoTD No. 32 – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Amy Lamé in Unhappy Birthday
- Fat Stigma, Healthism and Eating Disorders