What I’m Working On Right Now:
- Freelance animation and design in London!
- Working on an animation for Newcastle University about recognising alcohol poisoning.
- Working on 5 animations for Penn State about Antibiotic Resistance.
- Beefing up my illustration skills with lots of experimentation with form and materials.
- managing the Flying While Fat facebook community.
- Working on one long-form and one short-form graphic memoir. Currently in the writing/planning stage.
Recently Completed Projects:
- Created “Oh, Luna Fortuna“, a short-form graphic memoir about my experience rescuing our little Staffy from Battersea Dogs & Cats Home!
- Submitted a journal article with Dr. Bethan Evans and Dr. Rachel Colls that combines my original research on Flying While Fat with their incredible theoretical knowledge! Fingers crossed for my first academic publication!
- Attended the Graphic Medicine conference in Brighton, UK!
- Successfully submitted a chapter on animation as a creative research dissemination method for an upcoming book on Creative Research Methods, edited by Professor Richard Phillips and Dr. Helen Kara. Out January 2021!
This page inspired by Derek Sivers’ idea of Now.