What I’m Working On Right Now:
- Freelance animation and design in London!
- Co-writing a chapter on animation as a creative research dissemination method with Dr. Alke Wegner for an upcoming book on Creative Research Methods, edited by Professor Richard Phillips and Dr. Helen Kara.
- Working with Dr. Bethan Evans at University of Liverpool, to publish two papers studying the intersections between fatness, disability, and built space in relation to flying while fat.
- @ Freelance Projects
- — preparing for an upcoming animation project around eating disorder education with University of Bath.
- managing the Flying While Fat facebook community.
- Working on one long-form and one short-form graphic memoir. Currently in the writing/planning stage.
Recently Completed Projects:
- Completed a two week Arts Residency at Fish Factory Arts!
- Completed an animation about Antibiotic Resistance for Dr. Erina MacGeorge and Dr. David Brinker at Penn State.
- Completed an animation called “It’s Only Hair” for Professor Emma Tarlo at Goldsmiths, University of London for her exhibition Hair! Human Stories in June, 2018,
- Created an animation about Hate Crimes in the UK as a commission for Professor Peter Hopkins at Newcastle University.
- Created an animation on the topic “What is Intersectionality?” as a commission for Professor Peter Hopkins at Newcastle University.
This page inspired by Derek Sivers’ idea of Now.