UPDATE: I have moved to London, England to pursue further education and am only intermittently available for speaking engagements in the States. Please contact for available dates!
I am available for speaking engagements in colleges, universities and businesses. I have done Diversity Training for Portland local government, spoken and/or presented workshops at Penn State, the Siren Nation Music Festival, Portland State University, Portland International Women’s Day, the NoLOSE conference and FatFest (NAAFA-sponsored.)
Below is a summary of my current workshops. I am willing to put together special presentations for your interests – just contact me and we’ll talk. I require travel costs for engagements outside of Portland, Oregon and a small speaker’s fee which is negotiable per your budget.
- Another Feminist Killjoy post - this time about #FitchTheHomeless http://t.co/TLGxbC8y8p 2 days ago
- When the first thing a solicitor says to you when you answer the door is "er, have you been outside today?" you might be studying too hard. 1 week ago
- Not Fat Enough for Fat Activism? New blog post on common misconception in relation to fat identity & thin privilege http://t.co/5cSMK3tOx3 1 week ago
- Re loverofthewombat: If a person wants to be fat, and strives to be fat, that doesn't mean that they don't deserve any less love and respect than someone who is "naturally fat" (weird wording... not sure how else to put it).
- What is your opinion on feeder/feedee relationships?
- Thin privilege (and ableism) is posting this photo on Facebook and then when I point out a few of...
- Placental Complications Increase With Prior Cesarean
- Let The Sunshine In & Win Some Heart Shaped Sunnies!
- Fatshion: Outfit of the Conference